When a user has successfully completed all tasks required for profile completion, a user group promotion can be used to pop them in to a particular user group of your choosing.
- Navigate to your admin panel and then Groups & permissions -> User group promotions
- From there, click Add promotion in the top right
- Give your User group promotion a title of your choosing and pick the group that users should be added to once they have completed all of their profile tasks, like so:
- Click on the "Apply this promotion while..." tab, and toggle the criteria that reads "User has completed all tasks for their onboarding":
- Save this User group promotion and now once users have completed their profile tasks, they'll be added to the specified group. This will also work retroactively and you are free to do the inverse with the inverted criteria.