This add-on allows your users to list items for sale and trading. In addition to this, it also offers functionality to monetize these listings.
- Allow users to create new listings in configurable categories. Custom permissions allow you greater control over who can view a listing.
- Listing creation that is fully controlled by the permission system.
- Listings can generate associated discussion threads on creation.
- Support for multiple and configurable currencies.
- Packages can be created to charge for listings at varying price points and configure the length of time a listing should be live until it expires.
- Listings attached to non-free packages will not display until the user has paid.
- Custom conditions can be created and enabled on a per-category basis.
- Think "New", "Open box", "Used", etc.
- Custom listing types can be created and enabled on a per-category basis.
- Think "For sale", "Wanted", etc.
- Custom fields are fully integrated within the add-on letting you capture custom data for different categories and display the data in a variety of locations.
- Locations can be attached to listings, letting you pull in mapping information from Google's APIs.
- If enabled, locations can be auto-completed using Google's Places API.
- Location based filtering to find listings close to the user.
- Integration with XenForo core functionality.
- Full support for the purchasable system allowing you to set specific payment profiles for categories and charge a fee for new listings.
- Support for content tagging.
- Support for content watching.
- Support for attachments.
- Support for inline moderation.
- Support for moderation queue and moderated listings.