Tickets Not a Bug 1.6.2 Activity tab displays global newsfeed

Alpha1

I dont know it there is supposed to be an activity tab on a ticket now. But that tab displays all site activity. Not just ticket activity.
This may be a conflict with Live Feed.

I think it is the global news feed for that particular member (ticket owner). I wonder if it doesn't make more sense to just reduce the activity down to actual ticket activity. I think that would be helpful. Like a "Moderator Log": when did who reply, when was the status changed and so on.

I see now. its a conflict with live feed.
First it displays the feed of the member. Then it refreshes and shows a feed of all members.

I see now. its a conflict with live feed.
First it displays the feed of the member. Then it refreshes and shows a feed of all members.
Unmaintained - Live Feed

This add-on?
I think it is the global news feed for that particular member (ticket owner). I wonder if it doesn't make more sense to just reduce the activity down to actual ticket activity. I think that would be helpful. Like a "Moderator Log": when did who reply, when was the status changed and so on.
I prefer the activity tab for displaying a user's recent site activity, it's actually become quite useful already. The moderator log stuff is a good suggestion but I think it'd work better if it was intertwined with existing ticket messages on the ticket view page kind of like how other helpdesk systems function.

Milano's addons are solid. Its a shame he is no longer developing for XenForo.
Consider that it refreshes every few seconds on my big board with 3-5K concurrent users and 30-150 members online at any time. It works well and highly recommended.

Back