Tickets Fixed 1.6.2 Foreign open ticket not marked as watched

Freelancer

Have not received an alert from a ticket reply from the Ticket Owner as he replied to a ticket where I was the Ticket Starter

To be 100% correct. It did not send an alert on the FIRST reply of the ticket owner. I then replied and the next reply of the ticket owner has sent an alert. But the FIRST reply directly after ticket creation was not logged...

Are you watching the ticket? That's probably the cause here.

Hmm, I did not set anything to watch it or to not watch it.

So I was the Ticket Starter and does that set me to "watched" automatically? The first reply of the ticket owner was not logged or registered. Then I replied again and then the next reply was logged and alerted. Seems like it did not register me watching the ticket (if that is set automatically for the starter) until I replied again.

Hmm, I did not set anything to watch it or to not watch it.

So I was the Ticket Starter and does that set me to "watched" automatically? The first reply of the ticket owner was not logged or registered. Then I replied again and then the next reply was logged and alerted. Seems like it did not register me watching the ticket (if that is set automatically for the starter) until I replied again.
Yeah, that looks like the issue here. The ticket wasn't marked as watched for you until you replied.

Yep I guessed right... when I am the Ticket Starter it does NOT set me to "watched" automatically. Only after my first reply (as starter)...

Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-01 um 16.49.45.jpg

Back