Tickets Fixed 1.6.2 Reply + Pending fails

It does, you just need to refresh to see it. Going to change that in an upcoming version with some JS to update various ticket info after posting a reply but it’s something I didn’t get round to yet.

Definitely working in my dev and live environments, I just used it like five minutes ago.

Are you getting any JS errors?

Well there's always the OneSignal addon crapping out in 6 ways on every page. I don't know if that is the culprit.Here is the console content:
Code:
unreachable code after return statement[More info] need-some-guidance.564:3905:32
unreachable code after return statement[More info] need-some-guidance.564:3897:20
XenForo.activate(
HTMLDocument /tickets/need-some-guidance.564/
) xenforo.js:225:470
Attachments changed, total files: 0, images: 0 attachment_editor_new.js:15:291
XenForo.activate(
Object { 0: div#NavigationHiddenMenu.Menu.JsOnly.blockLinksList.primaryContent, length: 1, context: HTMLDocument /tickets/need-some-guidance.564/, selector: "#NavigationHiddenMenu" }
XenForo.init() 94ms. jQuery 1.11.0/1.2.8-dev xenforo.js:212:379
Time took to calculate the fingerprint: 44ms need-some-guidance.564:4019:3
unreachable code after return statement[More info] js:69:1092
unreachable code after return statement[More info] need-some-guidance.564:3897:20
TypeError: ServiceWorker script at /OneSignalSDKUpdaterWorker.js?appId=a2c53193-013b-440f-a435-bb376d72d3f2 for scope / encountered an error during installation.
NetworkError: Failed to load worker script at https://cdn.onesignal.com/sdks/OneSignalSDK.js (nsresult = 0x80004004) OneSignalSDKUpdaterWorker.js:1
XenForo.activate(
Object { 0: div#NavigationHiddenMenu.Menu.JsOnly.blockLinksList.primaryContent, length: 1, context: HTMLDocument /tickets/need-some-guidance.564/, selector: "#NavigationHiddenMenu" }
Object { 0: a.button.NoPopupGadget.PopupControl.PopupClosed, length: 1, prevObject: {…}, context: span#quickControls.Popup }
control clicked. NewlyOpened: true, Animated: false xenforo.js:263:187
Click on control of newly-opened or animating menu, ignored xenforo.js:263:360
Event: AutoValidationDataReceived xenforo.js:346:238
Event: AutoValidationComplete xenforo.js:348:422
XenForo.activate(
Object { 0: li#message-2336.message.staff.threadStarter.admin, length: 1, prevObject: {…}, context: li#message-2336.message.staff.threadStarter.admin }
Attachments changed, total files: 0, images: 0 attachment_editor_new.js:15:291
unreachable code after return statement[More info] need-some-guidance.564:3905:32
It was a poorly done add-on and short of rewriting it, there was nothing further that could be done. I did start my own version of it but can't remember if I finished it. Will dig it up.
Did you find your PUSH addon?

Well there's always the OneSignal addon crapping out in 6 ways on every page. I don't know if that is the culprit.Here is the console content:
Probably, TBH.
Did you find your PUSH addon?
Yeah, it's not quite finished and doesn't have all the bells and whistles compared to the original but it's much less of a PITA!

Are you using a push addon on se7ensins?
No, just Chris’ pushover add-on which isn’t really ideal for what we’re after. We tried OneSignal there and another site but the original addon caused too many issues so dumped it and started my own version. Need to finish it and roll that out.

Even with the ten thousand issues OneSignal causes we cannot do without it. Engagement skyrockets and keeps pulling people back in who otherwise would not have visited. Especially combined with @Xon 's alert/mention addons.
Once you run it for a while you realize that its much more important than email. Imagine running a forum without email.

Oh wait... that reminds me that there still is no newsletter for XenForo. You would not happen to have a solution for that?

Do you have a solution to make that feed back into XF bounce status?
Yeah. Sendy's API is pretty underwhelming so it's just a simple add-on that uses a mix of Sendy's API and MySQL queries to update email address that have bounced on the XF side.

Thats pretty amazing, since pretty much everyone and their dog is looking for that solution. Its even a reason for some webmasters to move to IPS.

Thats pretty amazing, since pretty much everyone and their dog is looking for that solution. Its even a reason for some webmasters to move to IPS.
Figured there was no interest in it since there’s already a solution for it (I think?).

AFAIK there is no newsletter addon that has XF bounce compatibility. Not with Sendy. Not with any other provider. And without XF bounce compatibility its better not to send any newsletter.

In the latest version it works to “reply and set to pending/open/resolved” but what’s irritating is that it does not actively update unless you make a page reload. But would something speak against giving it a page reload by default?

Last edited:
I withdraw my last post. It was a glitch that let me think that it works... it still does not work. The "Reply and set to" button has no effect... sorry.

Back