Tickets Fixed Argument 1 passed to NixFifty_Tickets_Model_Category::getCategoryBreadCrumbs() must be of the type a

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to NixFifty_Tickets_Model_Category::getCategoryBreadCrumbs() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/NixFifty/Tickets/ControllerPublic/Ticket.php on line 1087 - library/NixFifty/Tickets/Model/Category.php:435
Generated By: Unknown Account, 24 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/NixFifty/Tickets/ControllerPublic/Ticket.php(1087): NixFifty_Tickets_Model_Category->getCategoryBreadCrumbs(false)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(369): NixFifty_Tickets_ControllerPublic_Ticket->actionCreated()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(152): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(95) "https://www.christianforums.com/tickets/i-cant-change-my-preferences-i-cant-get-in.1365/created"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/tickets/i-cant-change-my-preferences-i-cant-get-in_1365/created"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Is this what is causing assigned tickets not to show up at the top now? Can we please get a fix for this? How did that regress?

Nah, the error in first post seems to be encountered if the breadcrumbs don't have valid data. I'll check that out. The assigned tickets not showing at the top is unrelated but I'll be working on a Tickets update this weekend for a next week release so I'll look in to both and see what's up.

Back