Calendar Beta 8: Only show calendars that have events

v1.0.0 B8

At /admin.php?event/options#2 if you tick "Only show calendars that have events", then when you click 'Save Changes' you arrive at URL /admin.php?options/save/nfCalendar with an error of "The following sub-option(s) are unknown: hasTickets." And the ticked option isn't saved.

Question for this option, does it only apply for upcoming events or all events in the past too?
Eg. If I have "Only show calendars that have events" ticked, then I would expect that it means "Only show calendars that have events in the future".

At /admin.php?event/options#2 if you tick "Only show calendars that have events", then when you click 'Save Changes' you arrive at URL /admin.php?options/save/nfCalendar with an error of "The following sub-option(s) are unknown: hasTickets." And the ticked option isn't saved.
Oops, fixed. :)
Question for this option, does it only apply for upcoming events or all events in the past too?
All events- past, present and future.
Eg. If I have "Only show calendars that have events" ticked, then I would expect that it means "Only show calendars that have events in the future".
Agreed. I've noted the suggestion.

Back