Calendar Beta 8: Recurring Events not displayed as such

Mouth

Recurring events are not being represented correctly. 2 main issues;

1. When you edit a recurring event, the 'Repeat On' days tickbox selection is empty (Wed was selected in prior save).
Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 12.44.16.png

2. There is no representation when viewing the event that it's a recurring event.
Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 12.47.15.png
... on the Calendar display, I clicked the event that was shown for May 30th. The event view page loads, and it shows the starting date (not the date I click on the Calendar, or the Next date) and has nothing to demonstrate it's recurring.

I suggest, at least, below the Event Title ...
Started: May 23, 2018 at 19:00 -> 21:00
Next: May 30, 2018 at 19:00 -> 21:00 (bold/strong)
Recurring Ends: Dec 31, 2018 (or Never)
... and the calendar icon/image changes to the Next event date.

Lots of under the hood improvements made based off this one report, lol.

Number 1 was just some confusing behaviour that I've adjusted.

Number 2 led me down a rabbit hole. Recurring events are tracked a lot better, the event layouts can now sort events based on start dates and take recurring events in to account and there's also better sorting in general across the board. In addition, more information about recurrence is displayed on recurring events.

Number 2 led me down a rabbit hole. Recurring events are tracked a lot better, the event layouts can now sort events based on start dates and take recurring events in to account and there's also better sorting in general across the board. In addition, more information about recurrence is displayed on recurring events.
Thanks! That's great. Recurring events are a big issue in active communities.

Back