Discord Fixed Bot not assigning multiple roles?

Bashea

Heyo, me again.

I was working with our bot and I linked the roles up accordingly, the first role worked, but it seems like it won't assign multiple roles from users joining groups on our site. It also seems now that it's not assigning any roles all together.

I have everything properly set up to my knowledge, all other functions seem to be working but that.

Any solutions?

Edit. I added some code from a post and it seems to work when assigned all the groups they want at the same time, but it seems like it has an issue with assigning more unless the discord bot is reset.
Anyone have suggestions for a bot that they use with the Discord plugin?

Last edited:
I’ll take a look in to this but I can’t say that I’ve seen this happen to me.

I use Dyno but those bots and the one shipped with this add-on are fundamentally different and serve two distinct purposes so it shouldn’t really matter.

I use Dyno but those bots and the one shipped with this add-on are fundamentally different and serve two distinct purposes so it shouldn’t really matter.
Question, I don't see a way to host a Dyno bot. I'm not too great at all this quite yet.
I see a way to get one invited to your server, but to set it up with your plugin I don't see any ID's, secrets or tokens.

Question, I don't see a way to host a Dyno bot. I'm not too great at all this quite yet.
I see a way to get one invited to your server, but to set it up with your plugin I don't see any ID's, secrets or tokens.
Dyno is unrelated to the bot provided by his add-on.

Back