Calendar 2.1.0 Beta 1 (Unsupported) released

Long awaited port to XenForo 2.

It should be noted that FullCalendar v4 was recently released and this add-on will be transitioning to it. I will be working on this through the beta process so some things specifically FullCalendar related may still be a little wonky. Most importantly, recurring events are being re-done from the ground up and will hook in better with FullCalendar as there is now native support for them.
  • Initial port.

Long awaited port to XenForo 2.

It should be noted that FullCalendar v4 was recently released and this add-on will be transitioning to it. I will be working on this through the beta process so some things specifically FullCalendar related may still be a little wonky. Most importantly, recurring events are being re-done from the ground up and will hook in better with FullCalendar as there is now native support for them.
  • Initial port.

Eta on supported version? I can live with a beta but need support :)

I'm happy to support it. :)

I'll hold off for the FCalendar 4 version if it's coming soon... Also I'll be installing it side by side with Jaxel's xenatendo so bracing myself. You may want to take a week off to address the textual drivel I'm about to direct your way if you want to support ?

Back