Tickets Fixed Cannot update priority inside ticket details view

SeToY

Hey,

after a couple of bug reports that editing a ticket title or changing the ticket status / category from within the ticket view will change the priority it's now apparently "fixed" by disabling the ability to change the priority at all, except from the overview?

I'd still like to be able to edit the priority from within the details view, but it should not automatically force a priority (e.g. allow a "null" selection) when one hasn't been specified.

I also do not seem to be able to see the ticket priority from the ticket details view at all.

Previously those options were shown when priority selection was disabled for a category so honestly correctly hiding them is as designed. Unless you’re reporting something else?

Hum, okay. Now I get what the error was.

I'd like for my staff to be able to select a priority, but not for the user creating the ticket. If this was an error before there's still one left, because I've disabled priority selection in this category but can still select one from the ticket overview list: Screenshot - a47a29456e33ef59aa25b35e3d977ad7 - Gyazo

Hum, okay. Now I get what the error was.

I'd like for my staff to be able to select a priority, but not for the user creating the ticket. If this was an error before there's still one left, because I've disabled priority selection in this category but can still select one from the ticket overview list: Screenshot - a47a29456e33ef59aa25b35e3d977ad7 - Gyazo
Good spot, will sort that.

I think in the next version, I’ll add a separate permission for updating ticket priorities and that way you can revoke it for users and grant it to staff. :)

I think in the next version, I’ll add a separate permission for updating ticket priorities and that way you can revoke it for users and grant it to staff. :)
But only if priority selection is enabled in the category, right? Sounds exactly like what we need :)

Back