Tickets Fixed Category is lost when applying filter/sorting

Alpha1

When viewing a category and applying a sort order then it returns tickets from all categories.

Example:
/tickets/category/registrations.2/
goes to:
/tickets/queue?order=priority

The same happens when clicking on 'assigned to me'
It should only display tickets in that category.

When viewing a category and applying a sort order then it returns tickets from all categories.

Example:
/tickets/category/registrations.2/
goes to:
/tickets/queue?order=priority
Fixed.
The same happens when clicking on 'assigned to me'
It should only display tickets in that category.
The sidebar link is a known issue. It'll be addressed in the RC.

Will this fix also fix that when you filter a category on 'resolved' that you get no results when there should be?
Currently we cannot see resolved tickets in a category.

Categories should not be in a filter system at all. I suggested this before. Categories should be handled like in any other XF add-on: as their own pages with a consistent sidebar widget navigation.

If I click on the category it now indeed works.
However, when I apply a filter in the category then it fails and I get a blank page without tickets: /tickets/

Categories should not be in a filter system at all. I suggested this before. Categories should be handled like in any other XF add-on: as their own pages with a consistent sidebar widget navigation.

@NixFifty This is still not fixed in BETA 12. Please fix this. Remove the Category Filter and make seperate pages for each Category, so the second problem above is fixed too.

Yes, categories should not be filters. We need it to be a separate list which can be sorted and filtered.

Back