TeamSpeak Fixed Doesn't work with PHP 7.1

Trekkan

Many errors, but mostly:

#0 /home/nomad/public_html/library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Viewer.php(568): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/home/nomad/pub...', 568, Array)
#1 /home/nomad/public_html/library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Viewer.php(593): NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Viewer->getServerTree('3', '<div class="ts3...')
#2 /home/nomad/public_html/library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php(17): NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Viewer->getServerTree()
#3 /home/nomad/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamSpeak()
#4 /home/nomad/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/nomad/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

It's broken in 7.0 as well, same error:

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper.php:955
Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /home/**REMOVED**/public_html/forums/library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper.php(955): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/home/valhallag...', 955, Array)
#1 /home/**REMOVED**/public_html/forums/library/NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/Client.php(10): NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper->getAllNormalClients('-times -ip')
#2 /home/**REMOVED**/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerAdmin_Client->actionIndex()
#3 /home/**REMOVED**/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/**REMOVED**/public_html/forums/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(66) "https://www.**REMOVED**.com/forums/admin.php?teamspeak-clients/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
   ["teamspeak-clients/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Last edited:
This isn't a PHP 7 issue, we just need to be checking for errors better when TeamSpeak doesn't return the expected response.

This has been resolved in the next version.

This isn't a PHP 7 issue, we just need to be checking for errors better when TeamSpeak doesn't return the expected response.

This has been resolved in the next version.

Fair enough, but when I switch back and forth between PHP7.1 and 5.6, this error shows up consistently.

If I switch to PHP 7.1, this error returns every hit to the "/account/teamspeak" page. If I switch it back to 5.6, it never errors and works as expected.
I'm not seeing why that line would error out on 7.1 and not 5.6.

Nonetheless, the fixes should take care of it.

Yeah, the interface is broken with the first error Trekkan posted. I'm not able to add any new usergroups or check the status of TS3 because of this error in 7+

Back