TeamSpeak Fixed ErrorException: Undefined offset: 0

SeToY

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 0 - library\NixFifty\TeamSpeak\ControllerPublic\Account.php:285
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 19:17
Stack Trace
#0 D:\inetpub\wwwroot\domain.com\library\NixFifty\TeamSpeak\ControllerPublic\Account.php(285): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', 'D:\\inetpub\\wwwr...', 285, Array)
#1 D:\inetpub\wwwroot\domain.com\library\XenForo\Model\Session.php(340): NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account::getSessionActivityDetailsForList(Array)
#2 D:\inetpub\wwwroot\domain.com\library\XenForo\ControllerPublic\Online.php(71): XenForo_Model_Session->addSessionActivityDetailsToList(Array)
#3 D:\inetpub\wwwroot\domain.com\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(369): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Online->actionIndex()
#4 D:\inetpub\wwwroot\domain.com\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(152): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 D:\inetpub\wwwroot\domain.com\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "https://domain.com/online/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Sorry, missed this.

It should be noted though that this isn’t strictly a TeamSpeak issue. It looks like you’re running an addon that doesn’t correctly adhere to XF standards and guidelines and manipulates a response that my addon is expecting in an unexpected way. Thus, when it’s my addon’s turn to fire its code, it is falling over because the response it’s expecting has been skewed.

Nonetheless, I can probably patch this up for you and release it when I’m back from my trip. Should be back this evening.

It looks like you’re running an addon that doesn’t correctly adhere to XF standards and guidelines and manipulates a response that my addon is expecting in an unexpected way.
This happened after the last upgrade of the TeamSpeak addon. Mind telling me what kind of response do you expect or what type of request you send so I can narrow it down on my other installed add-ons?

This happened after the last upgrade of the TeamSpeak addon. Mind telling me what kind of response do you expect or what type of request you send so I can narrow it down on my other installed add-ons?
Yeah because previously the TeamSpeak add-on didn’t run anything on this code path. :)

I’m not at a PC right now but when I’m back, I’ll detail it a bit more.

Back