Tickets Integration with Commerce Scripts

ChrisTERiS

Hello,

I do believe that most users of Tickets module, they also have an eCommerce solution in their site for selling downloadable products. That said, I think that a simple integration with any (or all) of:
  • RM Marketplace for XFRM
  • Product Manager
  • eCommerce
should be very useful. Not complicated features. Just a doplist field in the ticket, showing user's license. Active option for active licenses, disabled option for expired licenses. Sure at a later time you can extend it, by giving the ability to Admin to decide if selections should be disabled or, enabled but with a red prefix "Expired" in ticket title.

Secondary, a widget with license information, should be very useful. eg
  • Product Title
  • License code
  • Expires at...
Please PM me the cost and if it's not high, maybe I'll fund it.

Thank you very much.
Chris

Edited: Here is a screenshot from WHMCS script

1579624161565.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Makes sense.

I can provide you a quote if you let me know which add-on you're wanting it for specifically. Doesn't look like it'll take much time, really. I'm pretty familiar with the Chris' Product Manager, have some knowledge of DBTech's eCommerce add-on but have never seen the third one.

I have active license of all, so let's say for ChrisD Product Manager. Have seen that you're using it.
If you don't want to make it complicated with extra settings, I prefer the droplist to show all user's licenses but expired license to be disabled in the list. If the list have all licenses expired (so all options disabled), the user will be unable to submit the ticket.

Back