Tickets Not a Bug Invalid model 'NixFifty_Tickets_Model_Response'

Alpha1

XenForo_Exception: Invalid model 'NixFifty_Tickets_Model_Response' specified - library/XenForo/Model.php:192
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:13 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /library/NixFifty/Tickets/Listener.php(94): XenForo_Model::create('NixFifty_Ticket...')
#1 /library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): NixFifty_Tickets_Listener::templateCreate('onesignal_manif...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(89): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'onesignal_manif...')
#3 /library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('onesignal_manif...', Array)
#4 /library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(265): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('onesignal_manif...', Array)
#5 /library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(80): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('onesignal_manif...', Array)
#6 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(624): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('MyAddOn_ViewPub...', Array, 'onesignal_manif...', NULL)
#7 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(176): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#8 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(35) "https://my-forum.com/os_manifest"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I'm going to take a wild guess and say this is something weird from the OneSignal add-on since it's littered throughout the stack trace.

The 'NixFifty_Tickets_Model_Response' model has existed since the early versions so unless the file at
library/NixFifty/Tickets/Model/Response has gone missing, it's not a Tickets issue.

It sucks that there are only 2 addons for PUSH and the alternative to OneSignal is unfortunately not an improvement. We had to remove the other addon from TAZ. PUSH is vital to have.

It sucks that there are only 2 addons for PUSH and the alternative to OneSignal is unfortunately not an improvement. We had to remove the other addon from TAZ. PUSH is vital to have.
Agreed.

I had a quick look. I can see where it's breaking your alerts and I want to make clear that it is not a Tickets issue. The add-on rewrites alerts before sending them to OneSignal so makes assumptions on the data that is available. It's pretty trivial to workaround so I've made the required changes for that. It does seem that escalation alerts (and any other alerts from add-ons) don't seem to get pushed to OneSignal so that's the trade off.

Looking in to the issue in OP now.

Back