Discord Not a Bug Nothing working, all errors:

Jordan

First off, before you say anything, yes, all of the information, IDs, API Keys, and Access Tokens are all correct.
I even followed your installation guide as well to make sure everything was right.

When testing discord it says:

Our tests show that XenForo and your Discord server are playing nicely. You're all set!

however, everything else is crossed off:
Snap Shot

List Guild Members Page:

Code:
Server Error

Cannot use a scalar value as an array

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/Discord/ControllerAdmin/Discord.php at line 275
NixFifty_Discord_ControllerAdmin_Discord->actionMembers() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gamerebels/public_html/admin.php at line 13

List Rols Page:

Code:
Server Error

Cannot use a scalar value as an array

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/Discord/ControllerAdmin/Discord.php at line 373
NixFifty_Discord_ControllerAdmin_Discord->actionRoles() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gamerebels/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Other error:

ErrorException: Illegal string offset 'type' - library/NixFifty/Discord/Api/Guild.php:63
Generated By: Jordan, 3 minutes ago
Trace:

Code:
#0 /home/gamerebels/public_html/library/NixFifty/Discord/Api/Guild.php(63): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Illegal string ...', '/home/gamerebel...', 63, Array)
#1 /home/gamerebels/public_html/library/NixFifty/Discord/ControllerAdmin/Discord.php(145): NixFifty_Discord_Api_Guild->getChannels('text')
#2 /home/gamerebels/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): NixFifty_Discord_ControllerAdmin_Discord->actionChannelsAlert()
#3 /home/gamerebels/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/gamerebels/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Request State:

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(59) "https://www.gamerebels.com/admin.php?discord/channels/alert"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["discord/channels/alert"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Is the Bot in your server?
Does the Bot have an administrative role with full permissions assigned to it?

For the record, the bot is not supposed to appear online. There are two types of bot; active and passive.

An active bot will be running on a server and essentially 'listening' for commands or instructions. Since it's always there listening, it's labelled as being online. An example of this would be Dyno Bot.

A passive bot is just used to trigger actions on the server. An example for this would be the bot packaged with my add-on. Since my bot is only used to post messages and assign roles based on instructions it receives from a forum, you'll probably see it appear online for a few seconds now and then.

There's a bunch more differences but that's the quick and dirty explanation from mobile. :)
Alright it appears i got everything fixed.
Was it the permissions thing? I do need to expose better error messages for it at some point but that's usually what triggers the weird kickback from Discord.

Back