Tickets Not a Bug Report Improvements Conflict

There seems to be a possible conflict with the 'Report Improvements' addon, as shown with this error:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

#0 /home/afellows/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/afellows/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/afellows/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n            SE...', Array, 2)
#3 /home/afellows/public_html/library/NixFifty/Tickets/Model/Ticket.php(177): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n            SE...', 'ticket_id')
#4 /home/afellows/public_html/library/NixFifty/Tickets/Model/Ticket.php(1303): NixFifty_Tickets_Model_Ticket->getActiveTickets(Array)
#5 /home/afellows/public_html/library/NixFifty/Tickets/Listener.php(51): NixFifty_Tickets_Model_Ticket->getActiveTicketCountsForUser()
#6 [internal function]: NixFifty_Tickets_Listener::controllerPreDispatch(Object(SV_ReportImprovements_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment), 'Index', 'XenForo_Control...')
#7 /home/afellows/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 /home/afellows/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(313): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('controller_pre_...', Array, 'XenForo_Control...')
#9 /home/afellows/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(350): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index', 'XenForo_Control...')
#10 /home/afellows/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/afellows/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

I've not been able to reproduce this and I use Report Improvements pretty heavily. Is there something in particular you're doing that triggers this?

I'm not entirely sure what's triggering it, but it has appeared in the Server Error Logs on a few different occasions now.

Are you able to provide the request state (open the error in the server error log and it's the section at the bottom).

@Tom Howard, do you have Slow Query Logger (also by Xon) installed? If so, is it up to date?

What is your MySQL version?

Back