Calendar RSVP, changing Maybe to Going

Mouth

When a user RSVP's Maybe to an event, and wants to later change that to Going, it's currently a confusing/unfriendly process. They have to firstly Remove their RSVP (understand that's what they have to do, and then find this option) and then RSVP as Going.

I suggest that when the RSVP response is Maybe, that the Going and Decline buttons should remain at the top of the event (and thread), so that it's easy for the user to change their RSVP prior to the Event.

I've not seen the content of the new RSVP reminder alerts (which Phrases are they?) but hopefully they can click some text in the Alert to take them straight to the event. (where they'll then be able to change their RSVP)

Upvote 0
I was going to keep the other two buttons but couldn't get the design right. I'll tinker it a bit more though.
I've not seen the content of the new RSVP reminder alerts (which Phrases are they?) but hopefully they can click some text in the Alert to take them straight to the event. (where they'll then be able to change their RSVP)
nf_calendar_event_x_is_starting_soon

Takes 'em to the event.

Back