Calendar RSVP doesn't work the second time

nik

After hitting I'm going then changing to maybe or not going does not update the string at the header of the event though the rest of it seems to update. Screenshot_20200105-131930_Chrome.jpg

Can't reproduce this. Can you replicate it here? Any console / server errors?

Can't reproduce this. Can you replicate it here? Any console / server errors?

I cannot but I can tell you that this was a manually linked event (meaning it was re-linked to another thread). I also changed ownership to another member after creation.

Also something weird just happened, it disappeared off my list (Administrator group only) in spite of all filters being there. Still in the calendar and can see it as a guest or other registered user.

No console or server errors.

Event is here: 2020 Rocky Mountain Corvette Cruise

Last edited:
@NixFifty

It's definitely a combination of either changing ownership of an event and/or changing discussion thread of an event. A new event with 2.1.2 looks ok now and as organizer I can RSVP correctly.

My legacy event though is in dire straights (as above). Not only has it disappeared from my Event List (yet shows up to guests and registered users) but alas I cannot get RSVP to update that string correctly. Not a massive deal I'm just worried something else may be breaking.

I cannot but I can tell you that this was a manually linked event (meaning it was re-linked to another thread). I also changed ownership to another member after creation.

Also something weird just happened, it disappeared off my list (Administrator group only) in spite of all filters being there. Still in the calendar and can see it as a guest or other registered user.

No console or server errors.

Event is here: 2020 Rocky Mountain Corvette Cruise

I am having a similar issue also, missing items :(
i edited some of my events and then they just vanished:(
(i did not change ownership)

Back