Tickets Fixed Soft-Deleted Tickets disappear from Queue

Freelancer

As the title says, if I soft-delete a ticket it disappears from the Ticket Queue but can be seen (in its "soft-delete container") under "your tickets"...

Since as an admin I want to see all tickets no matter what status they have, I would recommend to let them stay in the ticket queue while soft deleted until they are hard-deleted. Otherwise you really lose the overview.

Better to bore up the filtering and sorting to preemptively let tickets disappear on certain views.

I've added an option for this now.

Personally, I prefer it not showing deleted tickets by default and I usually prefer this in day-to-day forum moderation (see my move to trash add-on) but I can appreciate not everyone will prefer it that way.

With XF2, I do plan on offering a much greater level of filtering and sorting and will probably back port those changes to the 1.x line.

Um.... "Can see soft-deleted tickets" should be a moderator permission... like in other add-ons... then you can decide whether and who can see the soft-deleted tickets... ;)

There's already a permission for that. The option just controls whether deleted tickets should be included in the queue listing or whether they should be tucked away behind a filter.

Back