Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'last_status_change_date' in 'field list'
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1638
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1627
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in NixFifty/Tickets/ControllerPublic/Ticket.php at line 926
NixFifty_Tickets_ControllerPublic_Ticket->actionInsert() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/site/domains/site.com/public_html/fa/index.php at line 13

How did you upgrade? Did you use the addon installer?

That query was from a version or two ago. Usually something like this indicates an aggressive opcache.

I’m mobile right now and currently travelling but let me see if I can get you the query.

No. I uploaded the files using SmartFTP, then flushed the cache, then selected xml and upgraded manually.
the same result in both of my sites.

This should sort that for you:
Code:
alter table xf_nixfifty_ticket add column last_status_change_date int(10) unsigned not null default '0'

How did you flush your opcache?
I use dbtech's optimise add-on. And I don't cache the files at all. But based on some experiences, I always it's "flush cache" option before upgrading some add-ons.
(pretty sure this is not the problem. A query didn't run and something didn't add to db. as you said. So that query should fix the problem)
That query was from a version or two ago.
This problem is with Social Group add-on as well. When you miss a version and then try to upgrade to newest one, you get bugs. (i upgraded to 1.5.5 from 1.5.3. since 1.5.3 that caused my site to become a white page in alerts and pms page, I disabled it. but after seeing @ALfa1 's 5 star review today, I decided to upgrade it to see if I can start using it or not. this is why I didn't upgraded to 1.5.4)

Can you please give the query you think will help? (no rush though as you are traveling. I want to use this since Nov 29, 2015 and I think I can wait a little more ;) Although I appreciated your great work on it as it is worth 5 stars indeed, but if I review something that I still can't use it, it won't be an honest review)

Happy Traveling

I took a brief look at the addon and it doesn’t seem opcache flushing is built in to it (can’t say for sure though). If possible, try and use the addon installer as that can handle it.

Essentially, opcaches store machine friendly versions of your files to enable faster loading. Some servers are configured with very aggressive opcaches so they’ll hang on to old files a little longer than one would like. This leads to the case where PHP pulls from opcache but the opcache has outdated files so when XenForo runs the upgrade routines, it’s actually running an outdated installer. Not sure if that makes sense? :)

That’s where the actual issue stems from. If you run in to white pages or other issues, best to report them here and I’ll be all over them (especially if they’re super serious and are breaking your sites).

I’ve given the query further up (see post #4). Do let me know if you encounter further issues after that and I'd be more than happy to sort them out with you.

Back