Whens The Next Tickets Version?

Anthony

Purely just wondering when the next version is out that fixes a lot of the present issues?

The assignment fields drive me nuts with the weird and wonderful errors they cause.

Is there any plan to get a faster versioning going so as to get to a stable tickets version in the near future where everything works?

The next version refactors a lot of code and cleans up a ton of issues and technical debt. It's a lot more stable and it's currently being finished off. I will probably be distributing it to a handful of testers pretty soon and can also send you a copy.

That sounds super exciting. Thank you. Its a huge part of our system, and the bugs annoy the hell out of staff.

That sounds super exciting. Thank you. Its a huge part of our system, and the bugs annoy the hell out of staff.
I understand the frustration and there's some quirks that bothered me for a while too but I'm pretty happy with how the next version is shaping up but I don't really want to rush it out since that would solve nothing. :)

Side note, what do you mean by this?
You can assign a ticket to another, and it disappears from them seeing it, yet the ticket alert is there. So you have to dig into the categories to find it.

The "completed" option, I have no idea what that even does. It does nothing on mine.

You can assign a ticket to another, and it disappears from them seeing it, yet the ticket alert is there. So you have to dig into the categories to find it.

The "completed" option, I have no idea what that even does. It does nothing on mine.
Yeah, both sorted in next version. I've added you to the beta list. :)

Back