Calendar 1.0.5 Table 'database_name.tableprefix_' doesn't exist

I am getting the following error. It is missing the vbulletin table name. It should be fetching database_name.tableprefix_tablename

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'database_name.tableprefix_' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: alfa, A moment ago

Stack Trace
#0 /library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT MAX...')
#1 /library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\t\tSELECT MAX...')
#2 /library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT MAX...')
#3 /library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(825): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT MAX...', Array)
#4 /library/NixFifty/Calendar/Importer/vBulletin.php(299): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT MAX...')
#5 /library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(124): NixFifty_Calendar_Importer_vBulletin->stepEvents(0, Array)
#6 /library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(189): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(Waindigo_ImportTools_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'events', 0, Array)
#7 /library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(241): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(Borbole_Reputation_Importer_vBulletin), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'events', 0, Array)
#8 /library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(184): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep(Object(Borbole_Reputation_Importer_vBulletin), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'events', Array)
#9 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(369): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep()
#10 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(152): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(65) "https://area51.forum.com/test1-xf/admin.php?import/start-step"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["import/start-step"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(2) {
["step_events"] => string(13) "Import Events"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

What version of vBulletin were you on previously? Do you have a table called "event" there? IIRC, vBulletin calendar didn't get many changes between 3 -> 4 so it should be there.

It's breaking on that because it can't find the table for whatever reason.

vbulletin 3.8.7pl3
I do have a table "tableprefix_event" with 303 events in it.
Its finding and importing the calendar tables just fine. It seems to me that its not looking for the table 'event' while it should.

BTW: I'm not sure why the reputation system is getting mentioned in the error, but I have disabled it. (same error, without the mention of the reputation system)

Last edited:
vbulletin 3.8.7
I do have a table "tableprefix_event" with 303 events in it.
Its finding and importing the calendar tables just fine. It seems to me that its not looking for the table 'event' while it should.

BTW: I'm not sure why the reputation system is getting mentioned in the error, but I have disabled it. (same error, without the mention of the reputation system)
Strange, I’ll poke it tomorrow and see what’s up.

I didn’t notice the reputation thing until you pointed it out. Bit strange especially if the addon is disabled but I don’t think it’s related.

The addon was active, but after disabling it was not listed. There was a bit of weirdness going on with it: the vbulletin reputation import steps were visible in your importer.

Back