Tickets Fixed Beta 5 bugs

Peter

1. Ticket prefix does not update automatically.
- When a staff member replies to a ticket, the prefix should change to "Pending user reply". It does not. Likewise, when the user replies to the ticket, it should change to "Pending staff reply". Again, this does not happen.
This has been an issue since Beta 3 and 4.

2. When a ticket's "handling" feature is manually changed, it redirects to a page not found. Changing any field of the ticket to anything causes this issue.
Again, this was in issue previously.

3. When a guest creates a ticket, an e-mail is sent stating the ticket has been submitted. However, upon reply to that ticket by a staff member, no other e-mail is sent to the guest stating that the ticket has been replied to.
Again, an issue from Beta 3 and 4.

4. Password for Guest submitted tickets does not work and throws an invalid password error. Fixed

5. The "Your Tickets" should display ALL tickets to the user. There should not be a filter applied this page. It should show all tickets.
I suppose this can be classed as a recommendation, but it is something that is far more suitable. Links should be made to filter, not to un-filter. It is a PITA to make a workaround for this.

6. Any moderator action throws an error. Changing the prefix of the ticket, changing priority, etc. As soon as an action is made, an error occurs.
Again, an issue since previous versions.

7. Disabling the "priority" seems to do nothing. Even disabling all of the priority options still shows the priority box.
Issue since previous beta

All of these bugs were marked as fixed in Beta 4, yet with the exception of #4 they are all still present in Beta 5. Is there a reason for this?

Thanks.

When a staff member replies to a ticket, the prefix should change to "Pending user reply".
That should not happen automatically. Have you tried creating an escalation for that? Furthermore I'd categorize this as a suggestion, not a bug.

That should not happen automatically. Have you tried creating an escalation for that? Furthermore I'd categorize this as a suggestion, not a bug.
Why would it not happen automatically? It does not make sense for it to not happen automatically. If a staff member replies to a ticket, the ticket should be marked as "Awaiting User Reply". If the user replies, it should be marked as "Awaiting Staff Reply". This should repeat itself until a staff member or user closes the ticket. It seems odd for it not to happen automatically.

Because some users don't want to have the same behavior as you do. That's why you can easily achieve your desired behavior using escalations.

- When a staff member replies to a ticket, the prefix should change to "Pending user reply". It does not. Likewise, when the user replies to the ticket, it should change to "Pending staff reply". Again, this does not happen.
As mentioned, create your additional statuses and do it with an escalation.
2. When a ticket's "handling" feature is manually changed, it redirects to a page not found. Changing any field of the ticket to anything causes this issue.
Can't reproduce this so more information would be helpful including the page you're redirected to.
3. When a guest creates a ticket, an e-mail is sent stating the ticket has been submitted. However, upon reply to that ticket by a staff member, no other e-mail is sent to the guest stating that the ticket has been replied to.
Should definitely be fixed now.
5. The "Your Tickets" should display ALL tickets to the user. There should not be a filter applied this page. It should show all tickets.
I suppose this can be classed as a recommendation, but it is something that is far more suitable. Links should be made to filter, not to un-filter. It is a PITA to make a workaround for this.
I'll change this.
6. Any moderator action throws an error. Changing the prefix of the ticket, changing priority, etc. As soon as an action is made, an error occurs.
Can't reproduce and you haven't included the error.
7. Disabling the "priority" seems to do nothing. Even disabling all of the priority options still shows the priority box.
I believe I misunderstood what you meant with this previously but now I've fixed what I think you were referring to.

Peter said:
As mentioned, create your additional statuses and do it with an escalation.

When I try to do this, I get an Error page. There is no error in the admin log listed.

Peter said:
Can't reproduce this so more information would be helpful including the page you're redirected to.

Same as above. No error log, it just goes to an error page.

Peter said:
Should definitely be fixed now.

Great!

Peter said:
I'll change this.

Awesome :)

Peter said:
Can't reproduce and you haven't included the error.

Again, it just goes to an error page. This is the template it shows in the html

<html id="XF" lang="en-US" dir="LTR"
data-app="public"
data-template="error"
data-container-key=""
data-content-key=""
data-logged-in="true"
data-cookie-prefix="oe_"
data-csrf="1567124948,8343a09d315202e8874100cf0a60353e"
class="has-no-js template-error"
>

No error in the admin panel.

Peter said:
I believe I misunderstood what you meant with this previously but now I've fixed what I think you were referring to.

Cool!

Back