Calendar 2.1.10 is now available for all licensed customers to download. Note that the next major update will hard require XF 2.2 and PHP 7.2 or greater.
- Add an option to create a waiting list when an event has maxed the number of attendees allowed. If someone ends up changing their RSVP to not going, users on the waitlist are notified.
- Add the ability to order events by the number of attendees.
- Event owners can now see a printable list of attendees.
- Create a news feed item when a user RSVPs to an event.
- Allow users to RSVP anonymously to an event. Other users will not be able to see them in the response lists but they will be visible to the owner of the event.
- Properly handle user deletions, renames and merges.
- Minor improvements to the installer.