Calendar Zulu Support?

Wing

Running a military board - was wondering if there is anyway to create events with ZULU timezone. And if not, is there a way to accomplish this? Thanks!

Goose

Staff member
Hello,

I'm not sure what is meant by ZULU timezone, but to answer your question, it is not supported. If you elaborate further I may be able to provide a solution.

Wing

Hello,

I'm not sure what is meant by ZULU timezone, but to answer your question, it is not supported. If you elaborate further I may be able to provide a solution.
Is there potentially a solution to this? ZULU should be added into the list just as every other supported timezone.

Nix

Administrator
Staff member
There isn't a solution that wouldn't require custom development. Am I correct in understanding that Zulu is the same as UTC+0? If so, why isn't that an option?

Wing

There isn't a solution that wouldn't require custom development. Am I correct in understanding that Zulu is the same as UTC+0? If so, why isn't that an option?
Yeah, Zulu Time Zone is often used as another name for UTC +0. The label is what matters here so my members understand. Figured a simple label addition to this mod showing "Zulu" on the calendar would be doable.

Nix

Administrator
Staff member
In that case, you can edit the utc_dublin phrase and change it to wording that would fit better.