Discord links and thread titles

Not sure if this would be possible but, is there any way of having the thread title in bold on discord and having the link in the title over the title in small and the link in brackets?

i hope this makes sense thanks

Not entirely sure what you mean but you can edit the phrase
nfd_x_started_a_new_thread_called_y_there_may_be_more_posts_after_this to customize the message a bit.

I've been playing around with my phrase a bit:

Code:
```css
[{title}] by {user}```
{link}

What other variables are available for use? I'm looking to maybe scrape some of the content.

@NixFifty Is the method above still the recommended way to change the text? The discord addon doesn't seem to see my changes to the phrases. ( Discord 2.1.4/ Xenforo 2.1.1)

@NixFifty Is the method above still the recommended way to change the text? The discord addon doesn't seem to see my changes to the phrases. ( Discord 2.1.4/ Xenforo 2.1.1)
Nope, the notification functionality was redone to support Discord's embed message functionality. What are you try to change, specifically?

I am trying to change the wording and formatting of the messages sent to discord channels.

Previously i was able to edit the phrase like this:
Code:
```css
[{title}] by {user}```
{link}

To achieve a result like this:
hszwk7n.png

I am trying to change the wording and formatting of the messages sent to discord channels.

Previously i was able to edit the phrase like this:
Code:
```css
[{title}] by {user}```
{link}

To achieve a result like this:
hszwk7n.png
I see. Leave it with me and I'll see what I can do to make it easier in the next version.

@Zemoj I've made this easier in the next version. Same process as before but slightly different phrase. Use nfDiscord_notice.thread_new to make changes and then those changes will be reflected when the bot posts a message in Discord.

Last edited:
Back