Tickets - make a custom form

Hi i have the Tickets plugin - i was wondering if its possible to make a custom form using it , i can add custom fields, but it still gives the thread post box , i was wondering if it was possible to make a ticket biased on all custom fields. im not sure if this is possible to add to a future release

thanks

Upvote 0
It's not currently possible but it'd be doable with a bit of work. I'll look in to it. :)

Going to cross post here a bit

I think the best option here is to provide interoperability between the NixFifty Support plugin and the Advanced Forms plugin by OzzModz.

This partnership is advantageous in that a dedicated forms plugin will always be more flexible and will be able to focus on form-related features like conditional fields that a plugin focused on support may not have the capacity to support or implement.

Put differently, the integration will be far less expensive as far as man hours for support, bug fixing, and new feature development.

I am willing to sponsor this development should there be sufficient interest in implementing this integration.

Back