Calendar Error by creating an event with a fresh installation (2.1.0 beta 3)

On my testboard i got these error when I create a new event.

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'Dbtestboard.xf_nf_calendar_event_view' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/addons/NF/Calendar/Repository/Event.php at line 212
  6. NF\Calendar\Repository\Event->logEventView() in src/addons/NF/Calendar/Pub/Controller/Event.php at line 127
  7. NF\Calendar\Pub\Controller\Event->actionView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  12. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  13. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

I can't seem to reproduce this and the table is definitely there in the installer. Are you still getting this?

I can't seem to reproduce this and the table is definitely there in the installer. Are you still getting this?
Yes, tested it again .
Event is created but when you try to open the event in the calendar then this error appears

Yes, tested it again .
Event is created but when you try to open the event in the calendar then this error appears
Run this:
Code:
CREATE TABLE `xf_nf_calendar_event_view` (
  `event_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `total` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  KEY `event_id` (`event_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4;

I'll look in to it in the meantime.

Run this:
Code:
CREATE TABLE `xf_nf_calendar_event_view` (
  `event_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,