Calendar Events Widgets

Alpha1

I would like to display featured and recent events widgets in various locations on my site.
For sidebar I would like compact listings, but for my homepage I would like to have News View or Grid/Tile View.

Upvote 2
An upcoming events sidebar widget would be a very useful first widget to have.

Calendar will add our 16th navigation tab. No one will find that. Without widgets calendar content will not be very visible to members.

Now that Calendar is getting near the feature scope of FS Events and there will be an importer in beta 6, it would be nice to also have an upcoming events sidebar widget like FS Events has. This will allow me to replace FS Events with Calendar. I have this widget on the home page.

Yes, it is. 2.5 was annoyingly buggy. 2.6. beta was buggy as well. I'm pretty happy with how it is now.

Small suggestion: prefix the widget renderers with 'Calendar' so that all event widgets are displayed together.

Small suggestion: prefix the widget renderers with 'Calendar' so that all event widgets are displayed together.
Done.
I'm not seeing a full width widget. We need this to be able to put events on our homepage.
I'm not too familar with what it takes to make an event full width with WF. Probably some additional CSS but I'll poke it and make it happen.
Is there a recent events widget?
You mean like recently created events? Not yet, but trivial to add. Consider it done.

Back