Calendar Missing some phrases

That looks like you've either got a cached version of the JavaScript or the template modification on the page_container_js_body template isn't applying. Could you check those?

You can see that the phrases are showing up ok here: Calendar | NixFifty Services

On your site are the phrase oke
Code:
<xen:include template="nf_calendar_page_container_js_body" />
    xengallery_lightbox_loading:    "{xen:jsescape {xen:phrase xengallery_lightbox_loading}}...",
    xengallery_lightbox_close:    "{xen:jsescape {xen:phrase xengallery_lightbox_close}}",
    xengallery_lightbox_previous:    "{xen:jsescape {xen:phrase xengallery_lightbox_previous}}",
    xengallery_lightbox_next:    "{xen:jsescape {xen:phrase xengallery_lightbox_next}}",
    xengallery_lightbox_counter:    "{xen:jsescape {xen:phrase xengallery_lightbox_counter}}",
    xengallery_lightbox_error:    "{xen:jsescape {xen:phrase xengallery_lightbox_error}}",
    xengallery_touch_error:        "{xen:jsescape {xen:phrase xengallery_this_operation_not_work_from_touch_enabled_device}}",

@Edwin, if you're still getting this I would recommend rebuilding master data. If you have the add-on installer from Chris installed, go to ACP Home -> Rebuild Caches. If you don't have the add-on installer installed, go to yoursite.com/install/index.php?upgrade/ and rebuild master data from that page.

The phrases are definitely there so it's probably some cached value stuck somewhere. If you're still having problems after that, I'm happy to look in to it.

moderator_log_nf_calendar_event_move
Fixed, thanks!

Last edited:
@Edwin, if you're still getting this I would recommend rebuilding master data. If you have the add-on installer from Chris installed, go to ACP Home -> Rebuild Caches. If you don't have the add-on installer installed, go to yoursite.com/http://install/index.php?upgrade/ and rebuild master data from that page.

The phrases are definitely there so it's probably some cached value stuck somewhere. If you're still having problems after that, I'm happy to look in to it.

Fixed, thanks!
@NixFifty the rebuild master data fix the phrase issue

Reactions: Naz
Back