Tickets Applications Moderator Permission: "Choose Reply Account"

Freelancer

Giving out a permission to multiple staff users to reply as one account (a user ID account that has been set up in ACP – especially for that).

So multiple staff members can reply as one user (like "Support Team") for example.

That will give some more anonymity to the ones who reply. Sometimes it is not an advantage to reply openly.

Up to this date I of course reply with an admin account but then I need to login/logout every time, but it would be more convenient to be able to "choose the account to reply" and then have a drop down menu like I show you here as an example:

Ticket/Application View:

select_reply_account.png

ACP: pre-select which user IDs you will find in the dropdown.

reply_accounts_acp.png

Upvote 2
Also... Important: Those reply accounts should be in addition to your own account. The own account does not to have to appear in the dropdown list. If you do not touch the list, it would automatically reply as yourself by default... :)

(...it would also be no advantage to have to fill in every ID of the moderators/admins into the ACP list of IDs, because then Peter would be able to answer as Paul and Mary would be able to answer as Peter... :D )

Back