Calendar Remove the height "scroll" of the Calendar

Freelancer

Restricting the height of the Calendar and then letting the Calendar "Scroll" its content...? No please not... please let the Calendar automatically adjust the page height. Everything else is irritating and totally not recognizable on a mobile phone browser.

Upvote 1
This is something the calendar library I'm using does by itself.

You can remove "aspectRatio: 2," in the nf_calendar_calendar_index template to somewhat mitigate its effects but it's still not ideal on mobile.

It seems to be controlled by JS. Can you disable that block in the library completely and let CSS take over?
Pop open nf_calendar_calendar_index and find the following:
Code:
aspectRatio: 2,

Replace it with this:
Code:
/*aspectRatio: 2,*/
handleWindowResize: false,

Hmmmm does not make a real difference. "Week" and "Day" still scroll...
I've fixed that with some CSS. Had to use !important to override it. I'll have to work out if there's a better way to do it since the resizing stuff is deep-rooted.

Also considering switching month view to a list automatically when there's not enough space.

I've fixed that with some CSS. Had to use !important to override it. I'll have to work out if there's a better way to do it since the resizing stuff is deep-rooted.
The best thing would be replace the library CSS with your own CSS... entirely. I know that is complicated, but in the end, you do not even need their CSS... even if the library changes.
Also considering switching month view to a list automatically when there's not enough space.
I would not do that. Check out Nobita's Social Groups "Events". The Layout looks quite good and simple, even in Responsive mode.

I would not do that. Check out Nobita's Social Groups "Events". The Layout looks quite good and simple, even in Responsive mode.
Weird, looks to be the same library. Can't see any obvious CSS tweaks. :thinking:

Other thought: Isn't there a "better" (easier to handle) library out there?
Not really. There's another feature filled one but it has a really crappy license.

This one is the next best one but it lacks responsive-ness.

Anyways, I've made a tweak in the next version which should help the issue.

Possibly. :D

Probably would be considered a bug if it doesn't work as expected in the next release.

xD8cZ9G.png

Back