Calendar Sell Event Tickets through EventBrite

As Google is giving microdata warnings about the missing 'offer' schema, please add this microdata when this is implemented.

How would you earn affiliate revenue from this? You've linked API docs but there's nothing there (from a brief look around) about affiliate revenue, etc.

Eventbrite affiliate programme members use a special URL for an event, sales through visits to this URL gives the commission to the affiliate.

Reactions: Naz
The API can only expose the details for users to purchase a ticket. i.e. price, eventID, etc.
If the admin has an affiliate account with EventBrite and the event organizer has invited the admin then affiliate commission will be earned. The link always contain the same affiliateID, but the eventID is different. The EventID can be retrieved from the API so that a 'Buy ticket from EventBrite for $30' link or button can be created.

It is a little tedious to request an affiliate invite per event, but once an Event organizer has the admin email address, then they will generally keep sending an invite for every new event.
I can see potential for Organizer profiles as well.

How to join an event affiliate program | Eventbrite Help Center
How to increase ticket sales with an affiliate program | Eventbrite Help Center

Reactions: Naz
Thanks both, that's handy. I'll give those links a read and see what can be done.

Back