Calendar Server error after installing 1.0.0

Edwin

After installing version 1.0.0 i got this error on the calendar page

Server Error
DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone ()

1. DateTimeZone->__construct() in NixFifty/Calendar/Model/Event.php at line 470
  2. NixFifty_Calendar_Model_Event->prepareEvent() in NixFifty/Calendar/Model/Event.php at line 602
  3. NixFifty_Calendar_Model_Event->prepareEvents() in NixFifty/Calendar/ControllerPublic/Event.php at line 85
  4. NixFifty_Calendar_ControllerPublic_Event->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/public/sites/www.myforum.com/index.php at line 13

Run this query:

Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_nf_calendar_event` CHANGE COLUMN `timezone` `event_timezone` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Europe/London'

What version did you upgrade from? There's a step in the installer that looks like it didnt trigger for you.

Run this query:

Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_nf_calendar_event` CHANGE COLUMN `timezone` `event_timezone` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Europe/London'

What version did you upgrade from? There's a step in the installer that looks like it didnt trigger for you.
From beta 8

Query done, new error:
Error: Call to undefined method MasterBadge_Model_User::getBirthdayUsersInMonth() - library/NixFifty/Calendar/ControllerPublic/Event.php:1912
Good spot, I made a typo. :(

I've corrected that and uploaded a new package. Upload the new files and should be good. Sorry about that!

Back