Tickets 2.0.3 is now available for all licensed customers to download.
- Add support for ticket prefixes.
- Add support for multi-quoting.
- Provide additional and more consistent template hooks.
- Add support for Member Notes by Z61. Notes can be entered and displayed within tickets.
- Add a few missing phrases.
- Log what gets changed by escalations.
- Move escalation code out of transactions.
- Fixes for last reply is starter escalation criteria.
- Add the ability to lock and unlock tickets via escalations.
- Implement "View moderated" permission and approval handler for tickets and messages.
- Ensure message state handling is consistent.
- Re-organise admin navigation a little.
- Allow guest tickets/messages to be deleted if the guest group has the required permissions.
- Sort watched ticket list by last modified date, not ticket start date.
- Add missing bookmark item template.
- Tweaks to how priority editing is handled.
- Allow statuses to be disabled and deleted.
- Clean up and simplify ticket field positions.
- Tweaks to default data that is created on a fresh install.
- Add page criteria for ticket categories.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.