- Support for multiple rosters laid out across tabs in an order you choose.
- Individual and optional profiles for roster members to view collated information.
- Custom roster fields of varying types on a per-roster basis.
- Simple awards system to recognise and highlight your members and their achievements.
- Simple records system to add notable information to a member's profile.
- Integration with usergroup promotion functionality allowing specific usergroups to be assigned based on a member's current rank.
- Support auto-adding of users to rosters based on their user groups.
- Retroactively import users in to a roster based on their user group.
- Optional support for ranks through either custom fields or the built in system.
It should be noted that the screenshots attached depict a roster that has several fields and members attached to it.
- Extract the contents of the .zip file provided upon successful purchase.
- Upload the contents of the 'upload' folder to your root XenForo directory.
- Install the provided .xml file through the XenForo Admin Control Panel.
- Configure the add-on via the Admin Control Panel under the 'NixFifty: Rosters' group and under Applications -> Rosters.