Tickets Fixed 1.6.1 Emails still got issues

Hmmm can't find that in the ticket templates either... that is indeed strange...
Told ya. Let me look in to Email Customizer today and I'll see what it's doing and why it's not getting along with our friend Tickets. :)

I have found something... the Email Customizer uses variables and it's own color palette... the color palette is defined by my custom colors, however it maybe possible that through incompatibility of both add-ons it does not work together and it uses default settings of the Email Customizer. So, I will circumvent it by deleting the @footerBackgroundColor style-variable from EMail Customizer and write solid color numbers into the styling. Let me test it.

NOPE... does not help... the "A support ticket has now been opened for you and you will be notified when a response is made by email."
Email has the border-top: 1px still and it ignores the HTML phrase styling still (font-size etc)...

And the "[Username] replied to a ticket you are watching at [website]" Email has the background-color...

...this is very odd.

I remember that I had a similar problem with Expiring User Upgrades from @Xon but he was able to solve it... Maybe he has a tip?

The last time this happened, some users where on the wrong language somehow and weren't picking up the expected phrasing.

I remember. But this time I checked and the receivers have the correct languages. What I find noteworthy is that I only have the problem with "Tickets" add-on. No other add-on has this issue with Emails.

Back