Tickets Fixed 1.4.6 Email content...

The eMail that is generated when a ticket is opened (with "Alert Ticket Owner" option selected) does not include
  • the USER NAME (in front of the ",").
  • the Ticket Content
Also, there is a "Password" in the content which might be necessary for the unregistered users' tickets but is irritating when empty. Better it is not shown for registered users.

, thank you for contacting our support team. A support ticket has now been opened for your request. You will be notified when a response is made by email. The details of your ticket are shown below.

Example Ticket

VIEW THIS TICKET
Please do not reply to this email. You must visit My Website to reply.

Ticket ID: 1

Subject: Example Ticket

Password:

I think its on purpose not to show the ticket content because otherwise users will reply by email without seeing all replies.

I think the ticket content hast to be included (beside the other things missing). "View this ticket" is a button. Maybe there needs to be another button "reply to this ticket" with a direct link to the ticket.

Ah, good catch. I've fixed this one in 1.4.7 but I'm now using a new email for tickets created for users. This will tell them a ticket has been opened and how to view it.

As for including messages in the ticket emails, I've been kind of split on it but I think I may just end up adding an option and letting admins decide for themselves.

Back