Tickets Not a Bug Opening Ticket for another User Behavior

Freelancer

1st Issue: When I open a ticket for a user it has a strange behavior. It posts the ticket as if the ticket starter would be the ticket owner...

Just to be clear that we do not misunderstand each other:
  • Ticket Starter = the mod/admin that starts the ticket (or the user who starts the ticket himself)
  • Ticket Owner = the user for whom the mod/admin started the ticket (or the user who starts the ticket himself)
It should not show the mod/admin as ticket owner in the first post, it should show the actual ticket owner always. Maybe it could show up as an extension to the Ticket Title in Parenthesis "Ticket Title XYZ (Started by Username ABC)" – ONLY if they are different users...

2nd Issue: The ticket owner receives two Emails instantaneous once I start a ticket for him:
  1. One that summarizes the ticket infos
  2. One (and thats the issue here) other email which states "Username XYZ has replied to your ticket" (which is wrong). That Email should not come at all. Because the ticket starter did not reply, he just opened the ticket.
If a second Email makes sense than only if the Email reads: "Username XYZ has started a ticket for" BUT then it would make real sense to have the first and the second Email merged into ONE that summarizes the Ticket Content and starts with: "Username XYZ has started a ticket for you with the following content:"

1st Issue: When I open a ticket for a user it has a strange behavior. It posts the ticket as if the ticket starter would be the ticket owner...

Just to be clear that we do not misunderstand each other:
  • Ticket Starter = the mod/admin that starts the ticket (or the user who starts the ticket himself)
  • Ticket Owner = the user for whom the mod/admin started the ticket (or the user who starts the ticket himself)
It should not show the mod/admin as ticket owner in the first post, it should show the actual ticket owner always. Maybe it could show up as an extension to the Ticket Title in Parenthesis "Ticket Title XYZ (Started by Username ABC)" – ONLY if they are different users...
Admittedly, I don't see why this is an issue. If I start a ticket for you, the message would be written by me so why should it be under your name?

In addition, it is already says if I start a ticket for you.
2nd Issue: The ticket owner receives two Emails instantaneous once I start a ticket for him:
  1. One that summarizes the ticket infos
  2. One (and thats the issue here) other email which states "Username XYZ has replied to your ticket" (which is wrong). That Email should not come at all. Because the ticket starter did not reply, he just opened the ticket.
If a second Email makes sense than only if the Email reads: "Username XYZ has started a ticket for" BUT then it would make real sense to have the first and the second Email merged into ONE that summarizes the Ticket Content and starts with: "Username XYZ has started a ticket for you with the following content:"
This has been fixed.

Admittedly, I don't see why this is an issue. If I start a ticket for you, the message would be written by me so why should it be under your name?
Use case is that I mostly start Tickets with their words as quote. Or a summary what their issue is. I admit it is not a huge issue.

Glad the second issue was fixed. That was really irritating.

Back