Tickets Fixed 1.6.2 Foreign open ticket not marked as watched

Have not received an alert from a ticket reply from the Ticket Owner as he replied to a ticket where I was the Ticket Starter

To be 100% correct. It did not send an alert on the FIRST reply of the ticket owner. I then replied and the next reply of the ticket owner has sent an alert. But the FIRST reply directly after ticket creation was not logged...

Hmm, I did not set anything to watch it or to not watch it.

So I was the Ticket Starter and does that set me to "watched" automatically? The first reply of the ticket owner was not logged or registered. Then I replied again and then the next reply was logged and alerted. Seems like it did not register me watching the ticket (if that is set automatically for the starter) until I replied again.

Hmm, I did not set anything to watch it or to not watch it.

So I was the Ticket Starter and does that set me to "watched" automatically? The first reply of the ticket owner was not logged or registered. Then I replied again and then the next reply was logged and alerted. Seems like it did not register me watching the ticket (if that is set automatically for the starter) until I replied again.
Yeah, that looks like the issue here. The ticket wasn't marked as watched for you until you replied.

Yep I guessed right... when I am the Ticket Starter it does NOT set me to "watched" automatically. Only after my first reply (as starter)...

Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-01 um 16.49.45.jpg

Back