Tickets Fixed 1.6.2 Reply + Pending fails

I withdraw my last post. It was a glitch that let me think that it works... it still does not work. The "Reply and set to" button has no effect... sorry.
Then you have something preventing it from working that isn't on my sites or my dev environment.

What browser are you getting this issue on? I do some JS voodoo to achieve the functionality which may be at play but again, every time I've used it, it works ok on my end. For reference, I use Safari and Firefox.

It should be noted that the only thing that I'd probably constitute as an issue is the fact that ticket details don't dynamically update. So "Post Reply and Resolve" works but you'd need to do that then refresh to see the result. I've made this more dynamic in the next version though so that's sorted but I suspect that's not what you're reporting here.

FWIW, the ticket view updates dynamically now (i.e. if a reply changes a ticket state, that'll be reflected on the page without a refresh).

So... after testing 1.6.4 today I can say that Changing the Ticket Status in the Sidebar does work dynamically now. It immediately updates. That's great... But the options under the Reply Editor to "Reply + Ope/Pending/Resolve" still does not work. Neither dynamically nor after page refresh... sorry...

What OS and browser are you using? I literally use this feature daily. o_O

I now tested it with FireFox newest version and now it does update ,,,,,,,,,, but not dynamically. I have to refresh the browser... maybe the JavaScript needs to be ironed out.

Yes, but only updates after page refresh. It would be great if it works as dynamic as with the sidebar update.
But of course you should get it to work on Safari too. As it works now already with the Sidebar update. So it tells me that there is a slight difference between the sidebar update and the editor reply update...

Back