Tickets Fixed 1.6 "Member not Found" Error for Guests' "Activity"

When I click on the "Activity" tab of a Ticket in ticket view, there is a "Member not found" error for guests. But I think moderators/admins could easily be irritated by this not recognizing that it is a guest. Maybe you could change the behavior from a Board Error to just a message: "Ticket Starter sent in the ticket as guest. No activity was logged."

Second option: instead of the solution above you could log activities of guests of course... ;)

member_not_found.jpg

For now, I've hidden the tab for guest tickets though in the future I'll look in to logging activity for guests as currently it just piggybacks off XF's news feed information.

Okay... What activities does it display anyway? All registered user activities only display "no recent activities".
Basically the same as what you'd see if you went to the user profile and clicked the recent activity tab. Are you seeing something different?

Now I could test it as I made a ticket for myself. It correctly shows the latest user activity if registered. So it works for registered users.

Reactions: Naz
Back