Calendar Implemented Add CSS classes to RSVP buttons

Mouth

I would like to style/colour the RSVP buttons ( Going | Maybe | Decline ) on an event ...
Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 03.00.38.png

... but it appears I cannot, since the CSS classes for the buttons don't identify/distinguish between each of them ...

HTML:
<div class="buttonGroup">
    <a href="/events/garry-mccoys-motorcycle-swap-meet.2983/rsvp?response=going" class="button--link button" data-xf-click="overlay"><span class="button-text">Going</span></a>
    <a href="/events/garry-mccoys-motorcycle-swap-meet.2983/rsvp?response=maybe" class="button--link button" data-xf-click="overlay"><span class="button-text">Maybe</span></a>
    <a href="/events/garry-mccoys-motorcycle-swap-meet.2983/rsvp?response=declined" class="button--link button" data-xf-click="overlay"><span class="button-text">Decline</span></a>
</div>

Can the HTML please be updated to distinguish each of the button types, eg. class="button--link button nf-cal-going" and class="button--link button nf-cal-maybe"

Upvote 0
Done in the next version.
Where do we find the template and classes for these? I don't see anything within HTML code.

HTML:
<div class="buttonGroup">

<a href="/events/abc.123/rsvp?response=going" class="button--link button" data-xf-click="overlay"><span class="button-text">Going</span></a>
                    <a href="/events/abc.123/rsvp?response=maybe" class="button--link button" data-xf-click="overlay"><span class="button-text">Maybe</span></a>
                    <a href="/events/abc.123/rsvp?response=declined" class="button--link button" data-xf-click="overlay"><span class="button-text">Decline</span></a>
        </div>

I think it got missed in the build process. I've just re-uploaded the add-on so if you re-download the zip, install it as normal and then it should appear.

Back