Calendar 2.1.0 Beta 3 (Unsupported) released

Calendar 2.1.0 Beta 3 is now available for all licensed customers to download.
  • Roll back to FullCalendar 3 temporarily.
  • Re-add support for recurring events with forwards compatibility for FullCalendar 4.
  • Pull additional data points for events with locations to make way for location filtering events.
  • Prep work for venue saving.
  • Other minor bug fixes and improvements.

Calendar 2.1.0 Beta 3 is now available for all licensed customers to download.
  • Roll back to FullCalendar 3 temporarily.
  • Re-add support for recurring events with forwards compatibility for FullCalendar 4.
  • Pull additional data points for events with locations to make way for location filtering events.
  • Prep work for venue saving.
  • Other minor bug fixes and improvements.

Thanks, how does one buy this? Or do I buy the XF1 version and I get access to the XF2 version.

Also I noticed that your demo here doesn't link the calendar event to a thread (new or existing), is this a yet to be implemented feature or just not enabled here.

Thanks, how does one buy this? Or do I buy the XF1 version and I get access to the XF2 version.
Yup, as with all my add-ons, one purchase gets you both XF1 and XF2 versions.
Also I noticed that your demo here doesn't link the calendar event to a thread (new or existing), is this a yet to be implemented feature or just not enabled here.
It's not enabled here.

Yes. I've been working on getting my Tickets add-on done. Calendar is up next.
Is it possible to release just the beta 4 of it with the removal of birthdays and auto creation of threads that sounded done? That's really the only thing holding me back from enabling it. I can wait out FC4, whatever that brings.

Thanks

:unsure: My calendar license has expired while waiting for a stable release. Which was to be expected...
Yup, poor timing on my part. To cut a long story short, I’ve been in and out of hospital for a few weeks (literally starting a few hours after my last post in this thread) tending to a family member. I’m hoping to punt out a Calendar release this week and licenses will be extended so it’ll be available to all customers.

Back