Classifieds Cannot Reproduce Error installing Classifieds 1.0.13

It is just for changing the phrase to a different one if you want.

There may be an issue where you can't update them but I haven't tried to reproduce it yet.

It seems like you have phrase names instead of phrase values in various places. I'm not sure what's the intended behavior.

That’s the point, so you can swap in custom phrases if you wish to.

When creating new nodes in my XF site after installing your add-on every node has "Replace 'Post thread' with post listing" checked by default. This should NOT be checked by default.

I would like to be able to add categories so I can have a Category "Non-Commercial" then sub-categories where the listings are and then another category "Commercial" with sub-nodes which are the listings. It seems a category must have options that make it work like listings. I just want to have groups for listings.

Not sure if intentional but you have some of your add-on settings bleeding over into the standard Nodes. One is the changing New Post to New Listing and also the optional field for location.

Consider adding a Shipping field into the main listing so it doesn't need to be an optional added field separate from the main content.

Back