Calendar Featuring events

Will

Hi. How I can feature events on the calendar ? Also is there widget to show on site featured events ?

It seems to have gotten missed in the port from XF1. I'll be adding it in the next version which I plan on getting out in the next couple of days.

Looking forward, as this is the reason why I purchased, so I can feature the events on homepage.

No additional widget, no.

You would use the existing widget and toggle it to only show featured events. You can then place this wherever you like.

If you're after the calendar icon that shows the date, I can probably add a style property to replace the avatar with that instead, like this:Screenshot 2020-08-31 at 23.31.40.png

You would use the existing widget and toggle it to only show featured events. You can then place this wherever you like.

If you're after the calendar icon that shows the date, I can probably add a style property to replace the avatar with that instead, like this:View attachment 1636

This is exactly why I purchased the addon, so I can feature the upcoming events on homepage, I was a bit disappointed when it wasn’t how I was expected.

so I can feature the upcoming events on homepage
Assuming your homepage is the forum home/index ...

/admin.php?widgets/
Add Widget
Calendar: Upcoming events
Use one of the 'Forum overview' postions
Set style, limit, and date options.

If you're after the calendar icon that shows the date, I can probably add a style property to replace the avatar with that instead, like this:View attachment 1636

By the way, when this will happen ?

Back