Calendar Multi-day events not displayed correctly

I'm not sure if this has already been reported. However, multi-day events are displayed one day too short. The event in the image below runs from Aug. 13-15.

calendar-multiday.jpg

The event in the image below runs from Aug. 13-15.
Probably not helpful, but I have 2 multi-day events on my calendar (both 3 days) and they are spanning correctly.
Perhaps details of the start and end date/times on your event for trying to reproduce?

@thomas, @Mouth, I marked this as fixed but I should probably detail this one because it was pretty silly.

My initial hunch about this being a wonkiness in the calendar library was accurate and it's down to the way end dates are calculated. It's a pretty strange decision and there's some discussion at the following links if you guys are bored:

FullCalendar - Event spanning all day are one day too short
Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.
Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.

I don't really agree with it but I've worked around it nonetheless. I tested it against a couple date combos and my workaround looked to work ok but let me know if I've missed an edge case (I doubt it'll be a problem but yeah). When doing so, please include the dates and timezone. Thanks!

Agree, seems silly them not making all-day end dates inclusive. Thanks for +1 on end date to correct.

Back