Discord Cannot Reproduce Player roles getting overridden even when disabled

Affected version

ADRNALN

I'm having multiple Discord accounts getting their roles overridden despite the option being disabled on my website

Ok just learned more when a role gets removed on the forum that isn't a synced role it deletes all the users roles

For instance the guy below got removed from Premium Deluxe and it took away all his roles that aren't linked to anything on the forums. For instance NSFW doesn't exist on the forums and isn't a role we sync to the forums yet it removed it
1651437651909.png

I have like 30 of these but heres the most recent, he got the whitelisted role but lost everything else
1651455279712.png

If you add those roles back to someone and then change their usergroups on XF, do the Discord-only ones get removed still?

It did not, I just added two roles to somebody on Discord and removed one from the website and it just removed that one off the website

Any idea on cause or a fix otw? This is causing huge problems now ever since updating to 2.7.0, still an issue on 2.7.1

This may have been caused by the upgrade step. Is it still happening post-upgrade? Your previous message implies it's not happening on synchronisations that happened after the upgrade so I'm not clear on that.

Also, what do your options look like for the add-on?

Its still happening. If I remove a players role on the forum for instance the whitelist role theres a chance they lose any other roles that aren't linked to the forums.

Just happened again this morning, I was giving a staff member staff role on the forum and it removed a bunch of roles on Discord
1651674544146.png

Would you mind starting a ticket here with a link to your Discord server and admin access to your forum so I can have a look around to see if I can figure it out?

I’m not able to reproduce this at all and this is the only report I’ve seen about the issue with the 2.7.x versions so I’m a little baffled.

Back